1st ICT Interest Scheme Approved By SSM.
ICT Zone Ventures Bhd ("ICTZV") ICT Zone Ventures Bhd ("ICTZV") has received approval from Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia ("SSM") on 28th March 2011 to establish, manage and operate the first ICT interest scheme - ICT Zone Ventures Scheme, i.e. a corporate fund raising exercise to support our fast expanding ICT equipment rental, leasing and technology financing business. It is also a brand new opportunity that allows public to participate in ICTZV's business for long-term capital appreciation and growth.
ICTZV Interest Scheme has also been recognized as Shariah Compliance Investment by Islamic Banking and Finance Institute of Malaysia (IBFIM) on 7th October 2012, which makes ICTZV the first Interest Scheme operator in Malaysia that compliant with Shariah law. Furthermore, IBFIM is also appointed as ICTZV's Shariah Advisor to ensure ICTZV Interest Scheme compliant with Shariah law at all times. Since then, ICTZV Interest Scheme is known as Mudharabah Al-Mua'ddat Investment to the public.
In addition, on October 2014, ICTZV achieved another great milestone in the business. It has successfully received approval from Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM) to manage and operate the Second Shariah-compliant ICT interest scheme – ICTZV Scheme 2 Mudharabah Al-Mua’ddat Investment. With an initial investment of RM10,000.00 per interest, investors can enjoy 8% annual yield plus profit sharing for a period of 9 years. Our important scheme features,
- The ICT Interest Scheme is an investment product issued under Part IV Division 5 of the Companies Act 1965Approved and regulated by the Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia ("SSM").
- Approved as Shariah Compliance Investment by Islamic Banking And Financial Institutions of Malaysia (“IBFIM”)
- Provides one-stop ICT solutions for different industries.
- Trust Deed approved by SSM governs the ICT Zone Ventures Scheme ("Scheme").
- Prospectus approved by SSM provides public information on the Scheme.
To safeguard investors' interests,
- My Premier Trustee (Malaysia) Berhad and Pacific Trustees Berhad have been appointed as Trustees and accountable for monitoring and governing all funds raised through the schemes (Scheme 1 & 2 respectively)
- PKF Auditor has been appointed as Financial Auditor that audits the scheme's financial performance and ensures all transactions are above board.
- SGS has been appointed as Independent Auditor that monitors the corporate governance aspects of the scheme and the business operation, ensuring that all decisions are made according to company policy and all relevant documentation is updated in order.
- All ICTZV’s IT assets are insured by Zurich Takaful Berhad.
Last January 2017, our CEO, Mr Tommy Lim had declared 8% net yield for the year 2016 and a total of RM 9,442,234 on was paid to all our investors respectively. Up to January 2017, more than RM35millions of investment value for Scheme 1 & Scheme 2 has been subscribed.
We are always committed to work for the best profit sharing for our investors!